PLAY.SLOUCHYS.COM

0 Players Online

TACTlCALAMERlCAN Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tact man

What is your in-game name? TACTlCALAMERlCAN
How old are you? 16
What is your Discord? bash#1066, if all goes wrong on my main, you can contact me on my old account(bash#8747).
What timezone are you in? PST
What country do you live in? Canada (specifically BC)
What languages can you speak? English, French, and learning basic Spanish.
Are you able to capture evidence? (screenshots, screen recording software, etc.) Yes.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2015
Do you have any past experience as moderator/helper? Yes, in and outside of Minecraft

Why do you want to be a helper on Slouchy’s?
I care about servers like this, I believe I could impact the server and its future with me helping. I want to secure the future of this server, hoping it could join the ranks of bigger servers.
What do you offer that other applicants don’t?
I'm able to respond to a situation quickly. I'm also much more active on discord, thus, allowing me to respond to reports or tickets from players as soon as possible.
How active can you be?
Most days, during ski season, I may have reduced activity, I also program as a full-stack developer, which may take more time. Further in-depth, I'm homeschooled, and usually online 9AM PST to 9PM PST if I don't have anything else in the way.
What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths

I'm able to work with a large team.
Good at problem solving, and being able to systematically tackle or work my way around a problem.
I'm unbias, as I've been the target of bias people in several communities, and I aim to help prevent that in this one.
Weaknesses
My computer, I have a old and low-end computer, which may impact the detail of evidence I am able to capture(I3-505U CPU, 6GB ram, 3GB to minecraft).
I do not have the best grammar in the world, but it shouldn't impact me much.
I may forget to do certain things at times.
I can get a bit overzealous at times.

Anything else you would like to add? My account used to be a shared account, and still occasionally is when my sister wants to play, however, I'll do my best to keep her off Slouchys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Recent Threads

About Us

We are a minecraft server!

Site Map

Home Forums Store

Support

If you have any issues with your purchases, please make a ticket in our discord server.

Discord