What is your Discord?
WarMonkeyX#8981

What time zone are you in?
Eastern

What country do you live in?
United States

What languages can you speak?

English

Are you able to capture evidence? (screenshots, screen recording software, etc.)
Yes, I have software that will allow me to record the last 5-10 minutes of all activity. I also have ways of creating different video formats using Sony Vegas Pro.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been actively playing Minecraft since 2013

Do you have any past experience as moderator/helper?
I do not have any experience for being a legit moderator but have work on several projects for developing and designing process and procedures for several servers over the years for staff members. Due to signing NDA I cannot share any information related to what was done on the servers as for Plugins or Protections.

Why do you want to be a helper on Slouchy’s?
I have been a part of Minecraft for many years; since (March 24th, 2013). I have seen servers go through changes and new developments.

I believe I would make a good moderator because I care about a game's community and wellbeing. I care about players and their experience. I care about New Thriving Servers… I want to help build the community and help bring more active players to the server. I want to see people tell their friends that Slouchys is the place to be! This community will be the best you have ever seen and will love all that I can bring to the table.

What do you offer that other applicants don’t?
I have past experience working with server development and am always willing to go that extra mile. I also work in Cybersecurity as a Microsoft Engineer; so, I can be very useful when it comes to protecting the server and players within it or giving people advise on how to protect themselves against Scams or Targeted attacks. I can provide additional support to any admins when it comes to security or cloud development/expansion.
P.S I'm a Minecraft nerd <3

How active can you be?
I can be as active as you need me to be starting out.
I have a dedicated PC that is always running Minecraft and is always on to monitor gameplay.
I can also review chat logs to help with evidence 24/7 if needed.
I work from home, so I am always available.

What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths
-Work well with a team
-Willing to help people when they need it most
-Ability to research and find better ways to do things
-Honesty
-I'm a very unbiased person
Weaknesses
-I tend to over think and over work a situation
-I am tend to zone out while playing Minecraft....

Requirements:
-Must be 16 years old at the time of applying
-Must be able to record and screenshot
-Must have discord

Anything else you would like to add?
Just that I love you all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Recent Threads

About Us

We are a minecraft server!

Site Map

Home Forums Store

Support

If you have any issues with your purchases, please make a ticket in our discord server.

Discord